The Unearthed Pendant with Pink Tourmaline and Diamonds is an exquisite necklace to add to your jewelry collection. The heart of the pendant is the beautiful 1.5 carat Pink Tourmaline gemstone set on the center of the iconic Unearthed Symbol. Around the pendants’ circumference is 55 sparkling little diamonds in a pave setting. The Pink Tourmaline Gemstone embodies love and is associated with compassion, gentleness, and humanitarianism. I chose this powerful gemstone not only for the beautiful color but also because I wanted to reflect the beautiful energy of which it exudes. The Unearthed Pink Tourmaline and Diamond Pendant comes with a 24 inch Chain in the same precious metal as the pendant.
Historically significant, this secret symbol of unity is created by layering the five “God” symbols on top of the other.
These are the five Greek “God” letters:
IOTA First letter in the Greek word Iesous meaning Jesus
CHI First letter in the Greek word Christos meaning Anointed
THETA First letter in the Greek word Theou meaning God
UPSILON First letter in the Greek word Hulos meaning Son
SIGMA First letter in the Greek word Sorer meaning Savior
- Specifically designed to allow your skin tone to radiate through reflecting your uniqueness
- Each piece of Stone Symbol Jewelry is handcrafted and proudly made in the USA
- Chains are made in Italy
- Pink Tourmaline Center Stone is 1.5k
- 55 Perfect Diamonds (1mm ea) in Pave Setting
- Available in 18K and 14K Yellow, Rose, or White Gold, Sterling Silver
- Size: Pendant .90″ in diameter (23mm), Chain 24″ in length (610mm) in length